Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Fun Weekend!

Guess I was in the picture taking mode this weekend! We promised Ava we could go get some pumpkins yesterday, so we loaded up Ranger and went for a walk to the winery. Most kids get to go to a pumpkin patch, but not us, we walk with our miniature burro and cart down to the winery! Here are some of the cute pics I got!


My favorite Fall Picture of Ava Girl! Sitting outside of the winery!


Here's Ava toting the pumpkins to the cart.....she's quite independent and had to do this all by herself!
Here's Ava all loaded up and ready to go home!

Then our famous Lilly Rose got on the roof again so Ava and I rescued her from the window. Then Ava got to play with her upstairs in her room for a while before putting her back out! She just loves her little kitty!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

great pictures,Ava is so cute and I am glad that you all had a fun weekend!!

AKiteFlier said...

What a great family day and the perfect weather for it. Ava is just so adorable. Glad things are going well -

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...