Saturday, April 17, 2010

JUGS 29 - Color Challenge!

JUGS is hosting a great color challenge! Maria is the hostess this week and picked such bright springy colors for us to use. All of us gals made a birthday card for our DT memeber Lisa.....it is her birthday on Monday! Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you have a great one!


My card had to be very quick as the last couple weeks have been crazy busy and this week was no exception. I used a new template from PTI and just love how the flowers turned out. I made this card in about 5 minutes.....really!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We had a great start to ours with our monthly dinner club at our house and then we got a call at midnight that our Ava girl threw up! Oh how fun, she did again once she got home in our bed, so I'll be doing extra laundry today! We had to cancel out on my college friends coming for a visit because we don't want anyone getting sick! She is feeling better this morning so hopefully it was just a little bug and it is over with now!

7 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Alicia! I love the multi-layered flower embellishments :) Such a pretty pastel card I am sure Lisa is going to treasure!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh! I love that layered flower look! They are so pretty all glittered up.

Hope Ava is feeling better today :)

Sue Lelli said...

The flowers turned out GREAT! I'm sure Lisa will love this!

Maria said...

Beautiful flowers! I hope that Ava feels better

AKiteFlier said...

This is beautiful - I love those new dies - they make for a gorgeous flower and it's good to know it went together FAST! Hope Ava is feeling better.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Alicia! The flowers are just lovely!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so lovely, Alicia, and I'm so lucky to have friends like all of you! Love the glittered flowers! So, so pretty! Thanks so much! I hope Ava is doing better, poor little thing!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...