Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Next Food Network Star!

Ava and I made homemade pizza last night. I thought we had pepporoni, but I was wrong so she had to settle for ham and red peppers.....what kids like red peppers? Both of mine like them. I can remember both of them sitting at the island asking for me to cut them up green or red peppers so they could eat them while I fixed supper!
Step 1: Spreading the sauce

Step 2: Adding the Cheese

Step 3: Sampling the Cheese!

Step 4: Eating the toppings!

Step 5: Ready for the oven Mommy!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

she is so adorable! looks like she is a great helper also!

Lynn said...

Alicia,
Very sweet - my little Collin (6) loves to cook with me too!

Vicki G said...

Wow!!! What beautiful pictures Alicia!!!!

Vicki

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...