Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Cowboy Thank You! (and more digi stamps!)

I'm up.....been up since about 3:00.....so I decided to color on some of my digi stamps. Did you hear that Pink Cat Studio now has a line of digi stamps. Check them out....she even added the cowboy images that she designed for Ethan's fundraiser for Make-A-Wish. They are very easy to work with and you can print multiples. I just used Word to adjust the size on mine, but there are tons of programs that you can use.

I used some of my new copics from PTI. I love how they come in a 3 pack so it makes the shading very simple. My background favorite is an EK Success Paisley print that I wish I had more of......so if any of you have a source for this paper, let me know! The blue I used is Enchanted Evening from PTI.....isn't it so pretty.
Some family and friends threw a surprise shower for me the other day and I need to make thank yous....I might be crazy for coloring on them, but hey, what else do you do in the wee hours of the morning when you can't sleep!

I'm hoping to try out a couple of the new digi images tonight. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with a sample or 2 to share. Ava girl likes to color too so I can get her in on it too! Have a good Tuesday!

Thought I would have went to bed, but decided to stay up and try out some more of my new digi images. Love how they turned out and now I have some Happy Halloween cards to send! I'm submitting these for the Pink Cat Studio Digi Image Design Team Call.....Thanks Kristen for letting me know about this! Okay.....now I'm off to get a shower and get ready for work.....it might be a long day for me!

2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

These are just ADORABLE and FUN!

Kristin Eberline said...

These are SOOOOO cute, Alicia! I need to purchase some of her new images...but I'm kind of curious as to the three to five she plans on releasing each week! LOL Your coloring is FANTASTIC! I love the look that Copics give but I don't own enough :( I think I have four of the sets from PTI (I love that they provide combinations also)...slowly but surely increasing my collection, but it's not quick enough for me!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...