Friday, January 30, 2009

T.G.I.F.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I think all my posts start with "What a week it has been!" and this one is no exception. It's been crazy with Ethan going to the hospital to see if he was eligible for his next treatment, a surprise stay in St. Louis due to the weather and his new med schedule, coming home to Ava being very sick, back to the doctor with Ava to find out she has RSV, and trying to keep a 4 and 2 year old separated for the last 2 days! It's been exhausting and we are ready to be back to normal....or at least our "normal". Ava is better, but still has her cough, but her runny nose is a ton better. Ethan is still full of energy and is taking his medicine like a champ!
Here's a birthday card that I made last weekend for my sister-in-law's birthday. I actually cased the layout from one of my stamp club members. She'll be so excited that I used her card to case. She gave this to me for my birthday all in green tones. I would take a picture, but Ava got ahold of it one night when we ate spaghetti and well, it doesn't look quite the same as when I first received it! This if the set Flight of the Butterfly from SU. It's a great set.

Thanks for stopping by. I have 3.....yep 3 cards to show you tomorrow for Lauren's sketch. Two from myself and one from my Mom. We worked hard during naptime to get these finished!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...