Monday, January 19, 2009

Love Ewe!

A very QUICK post as I should be in the shower getting ready for work! This is what we'll be making tomorrow night at stamp club. I actually made a card without ribbon, can you believe it? I think it turned out pretty cute. I have everything cut and ready to go, just in case Ethan has to get platelets today! Ethan is on his way with his Daddy right now for labs.....I'm praying so hard that he has held his own, that would just make my whole year!

Thanks for stopping by. I have some scrapbook pages that I'll share if I have time this week. We have a busy one with scans for Ethan on 2 days. Please keep my little boy in your prayers. We are praying for good news from these scans!

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Alicia,

Sorry I have not been by much the last week or so I have been busy and not much blog time, but I had a few minutes and wanted to check out your new things. This EWE card is very cute love the glittered harts!!!

We will be keeping Ethan in special prayers this week and lift him up to the lord that all will be good news for you!!!!

Oh I so hope it is!!!!

I have missed chatting with you it was fun, but I can not imagine how busy you have been with everything you have going on.

Well off to read the other posts I have missed. Did you watch Lauren's video today??? Nice to put a voice with a person!!

Heather

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...