Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Out on a Limb!



I finally ordered "Out on a Limb" from Papertrey Ink. I absolutely love it and you will be able to tell as I've been making quite a few cards with it this week! The first card I have to share is for a Dirty Dozen Splitcoast Challenge. These are colors
I don't usually use together (Black, Vanilla, and Old Olive). I think they look pretty together though! I used my cuttlebug to emboss the vanilla cardstock underneath.




This card I was going for Tone on Tone. I love pink as most of you know. I've been adding some "Bling" with rhinestones lately too. I used Out on a Limb from PTI and I used the new set from SU Heard from the Heart! The new catalog will be here soon......I can't wait! I'll be back with some more samples to share tomorrow!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...