Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Card Challenge"


I'm a big fan of a fellow blogger. I have never met her, but she is talented and funny. While reading Carole Burrage's blog Mother's Little Helper I decided to join Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club. This will allow me to see some of the greatest cards from fellow stampers. I'm really enjoying it so far. This week's challenges was a hard one for me. I used some vellum and really struggle with this and very rarely use it, but I do like how this turned out. I'm going to attempt another challenge.....if I get my laundry done. Oh that task has been lingering now for days and I said the other day that Tuesday was the day....so after that is complete I get to play....hope the kids take a long nap. I'm really into scrapbooking lately too and finished another page and did a little picture organizing yesterday. I'm anxious to dig in and finish a few albums this month.....we'll see how that goes. I'm still awaiting my prize from Papertrey so I can play! I already have an idea for their new owl set, so stay tuned!
Stamps: Everyday Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Everyday Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Blac (SU), Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Vellum: Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Dew Drops (Michaels)
Ribbon: Aqua Mist Grossgrain (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Reading your post made my day, Alicia! So glad you've joined the Fan Club -- you won't regret it, I promise! Great vellum card, btw!! hugs!!!

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...