Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HOWDY Cowboy!





This has been a fun week of making cards. This was my attempt at a masculine card for the card challenge. Those of you that know me no that masculine cards are not usually my strong point. I used my cuttlebug....of course and a friend of mine let me borrow her Cowboy Kid set (a retired SU set) so I could make Ethan's Birthday invites. They are finished as well so I'll share those with you this weekend. This cowboy is so cute!!!










Here is a picture of my "REAL COWBOY"......he is definitely the cutest by far!!! Doesn't he look so sharp in his hat and jeans! I'm trying to get his 4 year pictures taken and I like this one the best so far!

Don't ask me how I ever got this shot of Ava.....I have a quick camera! I just love this picture!







Here are both of my kiddos!
Brotherly Sisterly LOVE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the kids are just adorable! I like the card too! It's so nice to see your daily postings.

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...