Monday, November 22, 2010

Start Each Day With WHEE!


I just love this stamp that my Mom got me, Start Each Day with Whee from Pure Innocence for My Favorite Things. Just makes you think of having fun as a little kid. This is a birthday card for a blogging friend of mine, Lynn. Hope she likes it!

I had another long evening last night doing some scrapbooking with my sister-in-law. I was organizing pictures and she was working on layouts for me. It's SOOO nice to have help! My goal is to do a little each day, even if it is only sorting through pictures or working on one layout.

Hope everyone has a wonderful "short" week! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...