Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More New PCS Digis!!!



So I think my "mojo" has left temporarily. I just couldn't get my card to come to me! I'm back to work this week so my mind is going several different directions, so I'll blame it on that this week! I love Melissa's new images as always. Isn't Lily so cute dressed as a little bunny! Be sure to check out the paisley paper that Kristin designed too for My Time Made Easy! I just love it. Be sure to check out all the PCS gals on my side bar and head over to Melissa's blog too! You can get all of these new digi images here! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back on Sat morning with our JUGS challenge!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oooh, the pink/green color combo is so pretty! I love it! It's a perfect color for Easter! Beautiful job on your coloring and layout!! You did fabulous with this week's release!!

Maria

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...