Friday, March 6, 2009

Hospital oh Hospital!

So....I'm sure by my title you can tell where we are at. So, I won't be getting to play along with this Saturday's sketch. I did bring along my supplies to work on my little girls birthday invites, so I have those designed...I just need my Mom to bring me more supplies from home so I can work on them. They turned out really cute! She likes them too so that is important!

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. We are probably going to be in the hospital most of the weekend. Ethan is feeling well though and is up playing mouse trap. He hasn't had a fever since last night. Thanks for stopping by.....one of these days life will slow down and I'll get back to stamping and scrapbooking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Ethan to get well, sending {Hugs} and good vibes to you and your family!! :)
God Bless,
Agustina

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

I am so sorry for your terrible news about Ethan. I hope and pray that you get your miracle! I know you are a strong family and Ethan will show you his strength and happiness through all this and it will allow you to survive each day! God Bless,
You are in my prayers!
R

candylady said...

sorry to hear about Ethan
i will sending prayers up
for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I pray that God wraps his arms around you and your family during this difficult time. May you find peace in the knowledge that Gods arms are around you and he will not leave your side.

In Him.
Janin

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...