Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It feels like WINTER!



I'm back. We spent the weekend in the hospital and got back on Sunday evening. What a great way to spend the weekend! It could have been worse. Ethan was feeling great by Friday afternoon, so I'm glad he didn't feel bad while we were there. He's on an antibiotic given intravenously through his port once a day over a 1/2 hour, so not too bad. It's been a crazy week, but that's life. Monday was a day full of medical stuff and by the afternoon I was just fit to be tied! I needed a break and I actually got one yesterday. I went shopping!!! Oh what shopping can do for a girl!!! I even got an early Christmas present from my Mom.....Thanks Mom! It's a craft wall oraganizer and it is going to work perfectly to house my ribbons, stamp pads, and several embellishements. I'll have to take a picture of everything once I get it all up and organized. I'm very excited!

Tonight I have stamp club so I thought I would take a quick picture of the cards we are making. They are SUPER SIMPLE and are really elegant looking too. I used Lovely as a Tree from SU! That is a very popular still, yet old SU set. I added some dazzling diamonds for some bling and tried it out in two color combinations. Always Artichoke/Mellow Moss/Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue/Night of Navy/Whisper White. Hope you enjoy! The kids are taking late naps which allowed me to get all of my stuff ready....I leave in 40 minutes, so I better wrap this up too! Papertrey is having their monthly release this Friday too!


We are off next week to Philly for another MIBG treatment for Ethan. We found out though that we don't leave until Tuesday, so that will give us a well needed day of rest on Monday after his benefit on Sunday. He's so excited about his cowboy party! I can't wait to see his face and watch him having fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...