Wednesday, October 2, 2019

We have RAISED THE ROOF!


It’s days end...for daylight anyway. We are on the move again.....full steam ahead about 40 feet! Wondering how many are jealous of our current living situation?!? We “should” be parked behind the barn now until we move the rig into the barn!!! But I’m sure in true Weiman fashion things will be an adventure!

We are planning to eat in tonight! Hamburgers and slaw are on the menu! I cook mostly in an electric skillet right now. Kale is my tricky one....he’s such a picky eater. He will have pasta after football practice. I can handle that!!!

We should be hooked back up to a “full hookup” momentarily! Woohoo.....we get to dump the shitter! That’s Dave’s terminology! I will say though after 19 years together with Dave, this is by far the craziest adventure we have been on! I figure if we can get through a cancer battle with our son and losing him, then building a house over a 2 year time period, it makes this whole adventure seem like a piece of cake! I’m waiting patiently on the icing part though!!!

Bonus tonight....Ava and I built a sidewalk!!! It’s the little things!
 
 




No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...