Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring is Near!

I attempted to make a card for Jen del Muro's sketch challenge. http://iheart2stamp.com/ I wanted to use the new set "A Good Egg" from Stampin' Up! I also used more of my rub-ons from the Sale-a-bration! Still limited on supplies here in the hospital, but that makes me be more creative. I'm anxious to have my sewing machine back.




Ethan is sleeping the day away. He was awake from about 11:00 until around 3:00 or so. He should be waking up soon. Maybe we can do something fun this evening if he is up to it. I'll take an uneventful day anyday. So I spent most of the day making cards. It helps to keep my mind off of things. This card is simple, but I love tulips and they remind me of spring. We can't wait for spring to get here!

3 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

I saw this card in the gallery and left it some love! Your children are beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day...

Anonymous said...

these are so pretty!! i love how you did the ribbon!! great job!!

Anonymous said...

Both of your cards are great! How big of a stampin bag did you bring to the hospital??? Cheryl

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...