Friday, September 27, 2019

WALLS and a COUCH!

It's August already and the walls are all up on the exterior and we are ready to have the trusses set. We are anxiously awaiting the trusses as we will be able to get under roof and finally begin to see our barn take shape.  The windows are waiting on us as is the garage door.  Meanwhile I'm shopping for couches because you don't want a new house and no furniture to go in it right?!?


 This is the couch I've been searching for.  I've decided I don't want this exact model, but will be ordering one a little shorter than this!  Oh I can't wait to start decorating!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...