Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The BORING Stuff!

Fast forward to July and the rough in plumbing is in the floor, water line has been run and our service line to the house is almost finished.  The septic laterals are in as well.  Now it's time for the big pour.  Having a floor will be nice so Dave can get started on the building process.  We are building the exterior walls with 2x6's and then will have scissor trusses on the living side with a 3:12 interior pitch and a 6:12 roof pitch.  The garage side will just be your typical trusses. This is all the "boring" stuff, but the start of something really cool.






 I even took my shoes off to walk on the new floor.  We plan to leave the concrete floor exposed on the main level.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...