Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Back up a few weeks to MOTHER'S DAY weekend!

Back up a few weeks to MOTHER'S DAY weekend!

Dave isn't much on getting me flowers.....he has, but it is far and few between.  After purchasing our property we would go over and spend a lot of time down in the woods at a clearing the kids found and we had a fire pit, but up near the top of the hill just down from where our future walk-out basement will be is a clearing in the woods that seemed perfect for my little OUTDOOR OASIS!  I said Dave wouldn't this be cool if we strung lights here and had a table.  So for Mother's Day he worked until dark and then we plugged in the lights via extension cord to the car to try them out.  Fast forward to when the septic was installed and the electric was ran to the bottom of the hill.  I thought he was working on the septic and getting the electric hooked up, but little did I know he had a surpise for me.  He installed an outlet on a tree with a light switch for my lights.....and he even added a bottle opener too! It's the coolest space!






No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...