Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A Familiar Sight....Trusses at last!

Monday Barn update.....

The trusses are up and they had time for a row of sheathing on one side before the lights went out!  I’m praying extra hard tonight that everything goes as planned and the barn is one solid structure by end of the day tomorrow. It seems huge now!

We actually are eating in another night in a row....left overs but that still counts right??  I even got groceries while Em was at basketball practice. I’m making chicken pot pie soup this week. I keep thinking if I make fall foods the weather will follow suit! 


Funny story from tonight.  I haven’t payed close attention to the school calendar for October and I’ve been wanting to take a day off and just have a “me day”.  I tried last Friday and the weather was going to be horrible so I thought about this Friday, but I have a big bid so I decided on Monday. My birthday is Sunday so thought that would be a good day.  So after practice was over the coach was saying we wouldn’t have practice next Monday due to a camp that they had in the gym all day. I said in a questioning voice, “Do the kids not have school Monday?”  She said no they don’t and she offered to keep my kids if I needed her too. I said oh no that’s not it. I took the day off and thought I had it all to myself. My bubble totally got burst!!! 😂



No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...