Monday, November 23, 2015

Ava's Foxy Chick Birthday!


Ava turned 9 in April and wanted a fox themed birthday.  So "Foxy Chick" was it!  She wanted a frozen Lego set and its on display with all her other sets. They never come apart once they are together! 


Here's the cake table! 


I had s matching shirt made for her. She loved it! 


Here's her "Foxy Chick" invitations! 


Then came the fox cake.  Well....it sort of looks like a fox! 


Here's the finished project!  She loved how it turned out! 


This is a canvas she painted at her sleepover with her friends.  

I love decorating and throwing parties. It's fun having the birthdays spread out over the year so I can have fun planning each one! 



No comments:

While Dav'es away......I go to Hobby Lobby!

Dave and the oldest two went to the cold Homecoming football game.  So Em and I decided to eat supper with my parents and make a trip to Hob...